Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Titles are unnecessary

Wow. The weather is simply gorgeous up in Minnesota. It's one of those days that makes you just happy to be alive. And I'm inside. Blogging about it. I feel so accomplished.

I recently had a wonderful taste of freedom. I spent an entire day with just a friend at an amusement park. Well, someone drove us, but we spent the entire day just us. It was soooo fun! We bought necklaces that sort of matched, same style, different colors, and we were both ecstatic about spending our own money. I also got an adorable lil' squeezful plushy sweety Snoopy!It's such a nice feeling. We rode this one INSANE roller coaster five times in a row, six times total. Always in the front row. Then we ate ice cream. How my guts haven't gone boom by now, I don't know.

Speaking of my guts, I might be lactose intolerant. At least, I don't think I can drink milk straight. Last few times I have, I've had what feel like gas pains for literally hours at a time, but if I have something with milk in it, I've been absolutely fine. If anyone has any information on what it might mean, comment!......Please?...

Kittens should not be allowed to get big. Maybe I should just stop feeding mine.

TCM out.

No comments:

Post a Comment