I'm going through this gigantoid Romeo and Juliet....thing. I've read it four times, I'm listening to "Love Story" right now, (Most likely) I've become a fan of the movie, (1996-it's got Leonardo DiCaprio. *sigh*), and bought it on iBooks so I can have it wherever I go.... Heeheeheeeeee.....
I don't really know why it holds such magic for me, I've tried Hamlet and Macbeth, but I couldn't get into them, so it's not entirely the Shakespeare. Maybe it's because I'm a hopeless romantic with a passion for big words. In fact...yeah, that's it. You have just witnessed an epiphany, ladies and gentlemen.
I am seriously an absolutely hopeless romantic, I watch "Titanic" like, once a month and double-feature it with "The Notebook".
On a kinda sorta not really related topic, I've recently discovered Taylor Swift. It's a funny story, actually. I was texting my cousin, and she told me she got to see her live with her friend. I replied with something like "ZOMG SO COOOOL", because of the "concert with friend" dealio. Now, in the past, she's gently teased me for not knowing any songs released in the past decade, so when she said "O, u like Taylor Swift??" I thought, "Uh...why not?" and told her I did. Then, she asked what my favorite song by her was. The words "Oh" and "crap" kept coming up in my brain, so I did a Google search for Taylor Swift songs and told her the first one that came up. The subject dropped, but I started listening to them, and thought "Heeeey...." Lesson for the kids: Lying = goooooood!
TCM out!
No comments:
Post a Comment